Gulfport, MS, is an amazing place to live when it comes to temperate weather. Our winter temperatures don’t drop much below 50 degrees Fahrenheit, and our summers are milder than they are inland. The Gulf does a great job regulating the temperature—but not a perfect job. And on sunny days, the inside of your home or business can heat up quite a bit. That’s why you need a working AC.
If your AC isn’t working, you need to call for air conditioning service and repair. Here is what our repair and maintenance technicians can do to keep you cool and comfortable through the hot Gulfport summers:
- We can locate problems in your wiring and fix them.
- Gulf Coast Heating and Cooling can diagnose or repair a broken outside fan.
- If you constantly have to refill your refrigerant, you probably have a leak. We can track it down for you and patch it up, as well as repair frozen coils and other damaged parts that have resulted from the leak.
- We repair faulty thermostats so that you can get back to enjoying regulated, comfortable temperatures.
- We can identify problems with your air conditioning system’s power source.
- Call us in to perform routine maintenance on your air conditioner. This is the key to preventing future problems and keeping your HVAC costs as low as possible. Our tune-up services are very popular with business and homeowners throughout the Gulf Coast area.
So don’t wait around for it to get any hotter—give us a call today! Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians will be out in a jiffy to diagnose and repair your air conditioner or perform your routine maintenance job. Thanks for choosing us as your HVAC experts in Gulfport; we look forward to working with you!